Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Italian Corn

Every time I post about my Italian Corn people ask me...WHATS THAT? Well here it is...my recipe for Italian Corn. With a couple extra ingredients it turns ordinary canned corn into corn full of flavor. A must try on your holiday menu!
Ingredients
 1 - 15 oz can of Whole Kernel Sweet Corn (do not drain)
2 TBSP of Butter
1/4 tsp of dried Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp of dried Parsley Flakes
1/2 tsp of Adobo (spanish seasoning without pepper)

Directions
Step One
Empty the whole can of corn into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 100% for 2 minutes.
 Remove from microwave and strain in strainer.


StepTwo
After straining add half the corn back into the microwave safe bowl.
Add 1 TBSP of Butter, 1/4 tsp of Italian Seasoning, 1/4 tsp of Parsley Flakes and 1/2 tsp of Adobo.
Now add the remaining half of the corn to the bowl and top with the last TBSP of butter.
Place back into the microwave for 30 seconds at 100% power. And remove from microwave.
Step Three
Stir the Italian Corn to mix all the ingredients together and serve.

And there you have it...My Recipe for Italian Corn! Please continue to follow me on Blogspot or on Pinterest to stay up to date with all my recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment