Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Thanksgiving Menu...

I ran out of time to do step by step instructions for all of my recipes I will be serving on Thanksgiving Day. So instead I decided to at least post my recipes. If you click on the links below they will take you to the recipes. Some of them I did have time to do step by step with photos and some I didn't. Don't be scared to try them tho...I try to keep things as simple as possible with simple ingredients you probably have in your cabinet already. I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as my family does. And if you don't have time to make them for Thanksgiving you can ALWAYS make them Christmas Day! (Or any day of the week!)



For the recipes above that do not have step by step instructions with photos...I will be doing that Thanksgiving Day. So if you prefer to wait and try some of these until Christmas they WILL have step by step instructions with photos...I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment